All hearts and minds are focused on 2020 goals in January. Nothing helps grow a bigger business like a strong revenue spurt in the first 1-2 months.
We advocate using our 1-2-3 Kick-Off for Sales approach.
1. Sort your customers and clients into three categories: Enthusiastic Fans, Regulars, and Testers. Don’t make this a scientific or data-perfect exercise. Gather everyone who knows your buyers and ask them to sort. Make a single useful list. It’s okay if it’s not perfect. 90% right is great.
2. Match the categories of buyers with your categories of offerings: Common, Uncommon and Exceptional. Do most of the Regulars buy your Uncommon offerings? Enthusiastic Fans buy exceptional? Testers are typically buyers of Common items. We recommend leaving Testers out of this Kick-Off effort.
3. Design an email marketing campaign for the next 4-5 weeks. You can use our 4-Message marketing Mix for ideas, but instead of sending one per month, send one per week. Begin with a sincere “Thank you” message. Follow with “Why Stay?” which is where you briefly describe the value these buyers get from your Uncommon or Exceptional offerings. Then write 2 or 3 separate “Create Demand” messages. In the first, you’ll invite them to make a repeat purchase. In the second and third, you’ll invite them to buy something new to them.
Why It Works
• This 1-2-3 Kick-Off Sales approach will keep your company top of mind with your regulars and best buyers during a critical time.
• The simplicity of the emails makes it easy for them to make the purchase.
• You’re working to increase the sales of proven products and services, so delivery and customer service should be in place.
We at Trivers Consulting Group have listened to the many clients who love our ideas and have difficulty writing the content. If that’s you, we’re happy to help with content creation. It’s what we call our Support Services.
We’re offering our 1-2-3 Kick-Off Support Service from January 1-Feb. 15. The fee is $1000.00. Of course, we’re happy to discuss how this will work for your company. Give us a call at 703-801-0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org